Club Memberships 2018 (March 2018 to Feb 2019)
Click Here For An Application Form or complete the online form below.
Ordinary $1045. ($96 monthly dd)
Open to any person aged 26 years or over. Ordinary members have the right to:
- Vote at General Meetings
- Play in Club competitions for which they are eligible upon the payment of the prescribed competition fee, and
- Play socially, without cost, subject to availability of the course
9-Hole $550 ($50 monthly dd)
Open to any person aged 18 years and over. Can play in any 9-hole competition for the normal competition fee and play socially at anytime for free. Can play in any 18 hole event other than Honour Board Events, Championships for a fee prescribed in the Club’s policies.
FIFO $700 ($65 monthly dd)
Open to any person over the age of 18 years who resides in the City of Busselton who is a fly in fly out employee. Nominee shall provide confirmation from the employer to be eligible and the annual fee shall be set by the board of Directors.
Open to any person aged 18 years or over. Sunday members may play in normal Sunday competitions, excluding Honour Board events and socially on Sundays. They may play socially at other times upon payment of a green fee prescribed in the Club’s policies.
Persons under the age of 18 years may make application to The Club as a Junior Member, and if accepted, shall pay the prescribed subscription.
- Persons granted this category of membership will require a sporting affiliation, but shall have no voice in the management of The Club and shall not be entitled to hold any office or hold voting rights.
- This category of member does not have the authority to invite guests to The Club.
- Any Junior Member on attaining the age of 18 years wishing to remain a member of The Club shall be granted the appropriate club membership and shall pay the full subscription as set down from time to time.
Sub-Junior $95 (under 12 years of age)
Any person aged eighteen years  and over may be elected a Social Member. Social Members are not eligible to play in Club Competitions and may only play golf at other than competition times upon payment of the prescribed Green Fee for Visitors.
Regional $600 ($55 monthly dd)
Open to any person aged 18 years or over with a domicile address outside a 50-kilometre radius of central Busselton, provided they do not work or live more than 100 days within that radius.
International $100/month (Minimum 3 months)
Open to any person aged 18 years or over who is domiciled outside Australia: available for a minimum of 3 and a maximum of six consecutive months.